Eco White Solutions SL (PRINTEVERY.COM)
Avinguda Ernest Lluch 32
TCM3 – Baixa Plant – Local 5
08302 – Mataró (Barcelona)
Tel. +34 93 655 1000
PRINTEVERY.COM (Eco White Solutions SL) responsible for this website, assumes the commitment to process the information of its users and customers with full guarantees and comply with national and European requirements that regulate the collection and use of personal data of the users
PRINTEVERY.COM has adapted this website to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of data of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (RGPD), as well as Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE) or LSSI).
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
These General Conditions regulate the use (including mere access) to web pages, members of the PRINTEVERY.COM website including the content and services made available in them. Any person accessing the website, https://www.PRINTEVERY.COM (“user”) accepts to submit to the General Conditions in force at each moment of the portal http://www.PRINTEVERY.COM.
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND HOW WE DO IT
COMMITMENTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF USERS
The user is informed and accepts that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship with PRINTEVERY.COM. In this way, the user agrees to use the website, its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith and public order.
It is prohibited to use the website, for illegal or harmful purposes, or that, in any way, may cause harm or prevent the normal functioning of the website. Regarding the contents of this website, the following is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, total or partial, unless you have the authorization of PRINTEVERY.COM as legitimate owner;
- Any violation of the rights of the provider or of me as a legitimate owner;
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
In the use of the web, http://www.PRINTEVERY.COM, the user undertakes not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, the interests and the rights of PRINTEVERY.COM or of third parties or that could damage , disable or overload portals that would prevent, in any way, the normal use of the web.
However, the user must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and, therefore, PRINTEVERY.COM can not guarantee the absence of malware or other elements that may cause alterations in computer systems (software and hardware) of the user or its electronic documents and files contained therein, although all necessary means and security measures are put in place to avoid the presence of these harmful elements.
The personal data communicated by the user to PRINTEVERY.COM can be stored in automated databases or not, whose ownership corresponds exclusively to Eco White Solutions SL, assuming all the technical, organizational and security measures that guarantee confidentiality. , integrity and quality of the information contained in them in accordance with the provisions of the current regulations on data protection. The communication between the users and PRINTEVERY.COM uses a secure channel, and the transmitted data are encrypted thanks to protocols at https, therefore, the best security conditions are guaranteed so that the confidentiality of the users is assured.
CONFLICT RESOLUTION PLATFORM
We also provide users with the dispute resolution platform provided by the European Commission, which is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the articles is expressly prohibited. contents of this web page, with commercial ends, in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of PRINTEVERY.COM. The user agrees to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property owned by PRINTEVERY.COM
The user knows and accepts that all of the websites, without exhaustively containing the text, software, content (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation thereof) podcast, photographs, audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, copyright and other legitimate rights, in accordance with international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain.
In the event that a user or a third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights by the introduction of certain content on the web, you must notify such circumstance to PRINTEVERY.COM indicating:
- Personal data of the owner of the rights allegedly infringed, or indicate the representation with which he acts in case the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
- Indicate the contents protected by the intellectual property rights and their location on the web, the accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the truthfulness of the information provided in the notification.
The web pages of PRINTEVERY.COM provide links to other own websites and to contents that are owned by third parties such as:
- Content of other blogs
- Commercial websites of Eco White Solutions SL
On our websites you can allow comments to enrich the contents and make queries.
Comments that are not related to the themes of these webs, including defamation, insults, personal attacks or lack of respect in general towards the author or towards other members will not be accepted. These comments will be deleted by the administrators of the web.
Comments that contain information that is obviously misleading or false, as well as comments that contain personal information, such as, for example, private addresses or telephones and that violate our data protection policy will also be deleted.
Likewise, comments created only for promotional purposes of a website, person or group and anything that could be considered spam in general will be rejected.
Anonymous comments are not allowed, as well as those made by the same person with different nicknames. Neither will those comments that attempt to force a debate or a stance taken by another user.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY
Eco White Solutions SL. (PRINTEVERY.COM) does not grant any warranty or liability, in any case, for damages of any kind that could cause:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective functioning of the webs, or their services and contents;
- The existence of malware, malicious programs or harmful content;
- Illicit, negligent, fraudulent or contrary to this Legal Notice;
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- The provider is not liable under any circumstances for damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of these web pages.
In case any user has any questions about these Legal Conditions or any comments on the portal https://www.PRINTEVERY.COM, please contact email@example.com This legal notice has been updated for the last time on 12 December 2018
Your privacy is important for us. In this privacy statement we explain what personal information we collect from our users and how we use them. We encourage you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal data on this website. Those over the age of thirteen may register at https://www.PRINTEVERY.COM as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
On this website and on the other websites owned by PRINTEVERY.COM, the personal data of the users are respected and taken care of. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
We have strived to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide the services you require.
- We never share personal information about our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case we have your express authorization.
PRINTEVERY.COM has adapted this website to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of data of natural persons of individuals with regard to the treatment of personal data and the free circulation of these data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (RGPD), as well as Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Eco White Solutions SL (PRINTEVERY.COM)
Avinguda Ernest Lluch 32
TCM3 – Baixa Plant – Local 5
08302 – Mataró (Barcelona)
Tel. +34 93 655 1000
- Activity: DISTRIBUTION AND SALE OF PRINTING MACHINERY
For the treatment of data of our users, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
PRINCIPLES THAT WE WILL APPLY TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that meet the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or several specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: We will only request data strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require them. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: The data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and we will eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that an adequate security of the personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of the data of our users by third parties.
HOW WE HAVE OBTAINED YOUR DATA?
The personal data that we treat in PRINTEVERY.COM comes from:
- Contact forms
- Subscription forms
- Comments on the blog
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU FACILITATE US YOUR DATA?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether or not at PRINTEVERY.COM we are treating personal data that concerns us, or not.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data concerning the interested party.
- Request rectification or deletion.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
- Request the portability of the data.
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. PRINTEVERY.COM will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As an interested party, you have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, that you have provided us and in a structured format, for common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another data controller when:
- Treatment is based on consent.
- The data has been provided by the person concerned.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to the portability of data, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from responsible to responsible when technically possible.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and submit a claim to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
WITH WHAT PURPOSE DO WE TREAT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In PRINTEVERY.COM there are different systems for capturing personal information and we treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact forms: We request the following personal information: Name, Email, Phone, web, Company and how they can help you, to respond to the requirements of the users of our websites. For example, we can use these data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included in the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions referring to the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other queries that you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions. We inform you that the information you provide will be located on the ACENS servers within the EU.
- Online chat service: In principle we do not request personal data but if it is necessary to meet your query, we will collect your Name, Email. For example, we can use these data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included in the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions referring to the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other queries that you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions. We inform you that the information you provide will be located on the ACENS servers within the EU.
- Forms of subscription to contents: In this case, we request the following personal information: Name, Email, to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when making the subscription. Within the web there are several forms to activate the subscription. The electronic bulletins or newsletter are managed by Eco White Solutions SL. We inform you that the information you provide will be located on the ACENS servers within the EU.
There are other purposes for which we treat your personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. PRINTEVERY.COM can be present in social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of PRINTEVERY.COM, will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that proceeds in each case and previously accepted by the user. PRINTEVERY.COM will process your data with the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the social network, informing about activities, products or services of PRINTEVERY.COM. As for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case I will use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertisements individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the general regulation of European data protection (RGPD) Eco White Solutions SL (PrintEvery.com) TecnoCampus Mataró-Maresme, Avinguda Ernest Lluch 32
TCM3 – Baixa Plant – Local 5, 08302 – Mataró (Barcelona) will be responsible for the processing of the data corresponding to users of the website and subscribers.
PRINTEVERY.COM does not sell, rent or give personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
LEGITIMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is: the consent and, in the case of contracting our services, the execution of said contract.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract.
The categories of data that are treated are identifying data.
Specially protected data categories are not treated.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
The personal data provided will be kept:
- While the mercantile relationship is maintained.
- Until its deletion is requested by the interested party.
By browsing https://www.PRINTEVERY.COM you can collect unidentifiable data, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that may not be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. These websites use the following third-party analysis services:
- Google analytics
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track the movements of users around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
SECRET AND SECURITY OF DATA
PRINTEVERY.COM is committed to the use and treatment of data, including personal data of users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with the purpose thereof, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of the current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
PRINTEVERY.COM can not guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
With respect to the confidentiality of the processing, PRINTEVERY.COM will ensure that any person who is authorized by PRINTEVERY.COM to process the client’s data (including its personnel, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (either a contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident occurs, upon realization PRINTEVERY.COM, you must notify the Client without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when reasonably requested by the Client.
ACCURACY AND TRUTHFULNESS OF DATA
As a user, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you send to PRINTEVERY.COM exempting Eco White Solutions SL from any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to Eco White Solutions SL (PrintEvery.com) in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of the rights in matter of data protection. This revocation will not be retroactive in any case.
Eco White Solutions SL (PrintEvery.com) reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In these cases, Eco White Solutions SL (PrintEvery.com) will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of its implementation.
According to the LSSICE, PRINTEVERY.COM does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms available on the web, the user has the possibility of giving his express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information promptly requested.
In accordance with the provisions of the LSSICE, PRINTEVERY.COM undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.